Hate all my friends

Lightmetoday

I hate all my friends, i specially hate the close ones, they get close only to rob your heart & then they disappear when they see they have won.

I like to live my life without any friend. People just take advantage of one another. If you catch them they give you lame excuses.

"SAVE YOUR HEART, SAVE YOUR EMOTIONS , NEVER LET THEM FALL IN HANDS OF YOUR FRIENDS"

• Like 2

I don't know who hurt you so badly but your post broke my heart.

My friends are a tremendous source of comfort. I have 5 dear friends I met in the 2nd grade. One lost her mother last week & we all came together for the funeral over the weekend. Being there for one another was a source of strength for us all as we remembered our own mothers already in heaven.

Real friends are a blessing but you are right. False friends can break your heart.

• Like 1

I know how bad it feels to be hurt by someone you trusted. But the fact is if they would do that they weren't real friends. As life goes on we meet and lose people, and those who matter stay. Give it time and I'm sure you'll find a few friends you can't live without!

I have to say I find it a little extreme to be referring to what friends do as robbing your heart. That, to me, sounds more like a romantic attachment. Are these friends you speak of strictly platonic or do you have some romantic attachment.

If you consistently have problems getting bad friends, then you are accepting people that you should be rejecting and that means you're missing some red flags that others could see.

My DD24 has a history of PICKING friends who will do that to you - until she decided to change her ways in college. I advised her to stop doing things for people she meets, to just meet them, and NOT offer to do things for them - no rides, no money, no help...and see who sticks around. Lo and behold, all the Users drifted away to look for other people to Use, and she was left with people who just truly wanted to be friends.

• Author

Unfortunately i had only a single close friend & she is the one who broke my heart long ago, i stayed friend with her & again i fell in love with her & she broke my heart again. She made me hate friendship. So confused i dont want to even speak to anyone, Why did she kept me as friend after breaking my heart & again she broke me . This is too painful

Lokin4AReason

it hurts and its an unpleasant feeling =0/

buy another phone and don't look back .... do other things that you haven't done before. and meet new people =0)

Unfortunately i had only a single close friend & she is the one who broke my heart long ago, i stayed friend with her & again i fell in love with her & she broke my heart again. She made me hate friendship. So confused i dont want to even speak to anyone, Why did she kept me as friend after breaking my heart & again she broke me . This is too painful

Once you developed romantic feelings for her, it stopped being just a friendship & crossed into something else. That is part of why you are so hurt.

Once you developed romantic feelings for her, it stopped being just a friendship & crossed into something else. That is part of why you are so hurt.

I completely agree with this, she didn't hurt you as a friend, she hurt you as a potential love interest

UpwardForward
I hate all my friends, i specially hate the close ones, they get close only to rob your heart & then they disappear when they see they have won.

I like to live my life without any friend. People just take advantage of one another. If you catch them they give you lame excuses.

"SAVE YOUR HEART, SAVE YOUR EMOTIONS , NEVER LET THEM FALL IN HANDS OF YOUR FRIENDS"

Get into creative endeavors that will add beauty and enhance your life.

It's not good to be dependent on people for fulfillment.

Doesn't have to be that way.

I had a female friend i loved as a FRIEND, not potential partner. I loved her like my sister,i took care of her, i took her to a shrink when she had problems, fixed her up. etc

And she broke my heart too, not because she didn't want me, i didn't even want her.(not sexually)

But because she left me, after all i did, when she got a BF that thought we were to close, she left me just like that, cuz he said so.

So it doesn't have to be like "that" in order to be heartbroken.

However i do agree with OP, i had many "friends" that just used me for what i had, to leave when it was done. Most people are there just to fight for themselves.

LightMeToday, once you develop romantic feelings for someone who only wants you for a friend, you have to leave them behind and get over it. Hanging around hoping she'll change her mind is a waste of time and simply isn't going to happen. She may love having you as a friend and totally cringe at the thought of anything physical with you. So don't hang around hoping. Just get out and move on and be honest up front with people that you are looking for something romantic, because you're calling that friendship and it was not. It was unsuccessful attempt at romance. And I'm sorry, but you've got to be more realistic. It's hard to discover that you loving someone doesn't make them love you back, but it happens to everyone. You're blaming her for this, but the truth is it was you who wanted more and pretended to be just friends in order to stay around her. There are plenty of people to meet out there. One of them will work out. Don't lose hope.

• Author

Yes thanks people, You are supporting me very nicely. I talked & disclosed to her everything that i felt for her, She said she has no love intrest on me , She said she was only friend but your feelings have screwed up the friendship & now we cannot be friends anymore.

I told her its a very difficult time for me , i had these feelings for 4 years but kept them disclose , but now i wanted to bring my feelings upfront & face them. She said we can't be friends & she's sorry. She stoped texting me.

I now lost my only close friend who was there to help & support me , anytime i needed her. But my feelings destroyed the friendship. I miss her a lot but i have no courage to text her , She comes in my mind every minute & it just hurts , losing her :lmao:

Sorry you lost a friend. I know it hurts. It's just best to be honest up front. Next time let someone know if you want more than friendship so that by the time they find out, you don't have so much time invested. Don't contact her. It would be disrespectful.

Nobody has made you feel the way you feel. You made yourself feel the way you feel.

Take responsibility for your feelings, and deal with them in a constructive way.