Frendship

I am 34 she is 22. We started off as "friends with benefits", but the sex was terrible. We are still good friends, we hang out almost every weekend. She now has a boyfriend of 4 months. And sometimes he is around when we hang out. I really like this girl, even though she is such a bitch at times. And even though she so judgmental of every one and me at times (immaturity and low self esteem on her part I think).

I guess I am confused as to "why does want to hang out with me, still." I mean, I don't think I am bad looking, if fact many people think I look a lot younger for my age. She thought I was like 24 or so. I do get many compliments too. But I am really shy and quiet. That’s way it’s been a long time since I had a girlfriend. What am I, just a good friend or I am a backup (booty call) for her, when they breakup? Not that she really has anything to look forward too. But, we tried 6 times to have good sex, over two months that what make me feel like she would give me another chance. All I really want to do is just find someone else, but it’s hard when you haven't had much success. All my friends think this weird that we hang out so much. Do you too?

innocntlisy1981

i dont think its weird u hang out u obviously like her although i thionk ur rite in what u think u are just a backup.and guess what not everything revolves around good sex thats all u ment think about.theres more to a relationship than sex.move on good luk