Reconnecting

Bumpin in My Trunk

Bumpin in My Trunk

Back in 7th, 8th, and for a little of 9th I used to have this friend that we used to hang out alllll the time. It was always real fun. I actually had like a group of friends and he was included in it.

Anyway, he went to be homeschooled, I still hung out with other friends but he kinda just disappeared. Until one day he showed up at my house unexpectedly. He was just saying hi. And when I saw him, I was happy to see him since such a long time and also a bit irritated and I didn't know what to do because I was busy fixing my guitar. Anyway, I just said I was fixing my guitar and I talked to him for a little bit. Yes, it was a huge dick move. He was probably expecting to come in. I must have killed his hopes of reconnecting and hanging out again.

Now, I'm trying to reconnect. I found him on fb and he accepted my friend request. How do I go on to repair this damage?

Not sure how old you are, but just ask him if he wants to grab a drink and catch up. Or, lets go get some food and catch up sometime.