Online Friend. Maybe?

Since i need to move on from my past i have been trying to find some mates, of wich some of them are online people i've known a few years.

Not a big fan on LDR's but there's this gal i've known online for some time now, thanks to a mutual friend, we play, talk. Sure i don't know her for that long, she is new to me, couple of months but i really like her vibe...like a lot.

Here's the deal i don't know if i should pursue...or if she is interested in me.

Downsides would be.

- losing a friend, making it awkward with my other mutual friend since they are BFF's XD.

-LDR

But i guess i could get over that.

She seems to copy some of my manierisms...we also have this odd way of saluting each-other with "buu". She liked it the first time i did it to her and she has been doing it since, and other similar things.

She likes to tease and is a very sarcastic person, often includes me in all her mean jokes XD. "blame it on Xiang" kind of thing etc.

Probably just friendly, can't know if interested...sometimes initiates contact with me, damn this online thing. ^^ i can't tell.

What do you folk think? About the whole thing. Ty :)

Edited by Xiang

I met my RL BF who I now live with on line thu a mutual friend we use to all play the same game together so it can happen just keep things going by talking as much as you can after a while start to take things to a different medium IE Skype so you can voice and maybe cam then take it from there its going to take a while but it can pay off if done right..

• Like 1
  • Author
Does she live near you? Is it possible to meet up with her?

I've had one LDR before but it was within country, she is outside. Sure it's not that far...but i guess visiting wouldn't be often because of expenses.

One of us would likely have to move, but let's not talk about that yet ^^, not even at such a stage.

But if i like the person i can make the sacrifices, did before.

Encouraging words Lily :D. Guess i will have to see if she is actually interested first...i am ^^.