Do you...are they even my friend?

Bare with me please.

Question: Do you start ignoring your friends after you get a bf?

My best girl friend got a man a few months back. We used to talk for hours, i had always been there for her to help her out, she suffered a lot of depression and other problems.

The moment she got him, she barely uttered a word to me. As i always had her back i wanted some help with a problem of mine but i could never get in contact with her anymore.

I mentioned this to her and she just snaped at me "i don't have time for you"...really?" After everything i've done you can't spare 10 minutes for me"...i told her that and she just didn't say anything else at all...ok i kinda abused my goodwill at that point, but honestly !

Now we barely ever talk, and when we do just for 10 minutes or so....she checks on me every month maybe, mostly after i initiate contact by sending a text or something.

Funny thing, the moment her relationship went sour in it's early stage and they kinda broke up, she came back to talk to me like the old times for support and jokes. She comes when she needs...when they made up, started ignoring me again :).

Is she even a friend? :\ or just stupidly in love? girl thing idk...

Would like to know, as much as i miss her and will, i need to know if it's worth trying to be her friend anymore or let go.

You been there for her to help her out that's what friends do but she is in relationship with a man so she have a man to talk to him more then anyone else but one day she will miss all the fun time with her best friends (i mean you)

I been through this believe me one day you will back together as before

• Author

Personal experience?

I hope it will happen i just don't see it...based on her recent behavior. It's like she just uses me wen she needs it.

Why i am wondering if she was ever my friend.

Personal experience?

I hope it will happen i just don't see it...based on her recent behavior. It's like she just uses me wen she needs it.

Why i am wondering if she was ever my friend.

I'm not personal experience but i been through that , you don't hear a word from them and why you hear you hear i need i want stuff like that

You have to give a chance nothing to lose

And if that didn't work and she don't to be ur friend (I hope not) then it will turn to MyB-Friend :( (means she cares about her self only)

I hope you will be back together