Friend insulting me.

I have this girl friend for some years now, and tonight she was "tired" and spoke a lot of **** that was on her mind and wanted to argue with most people.

Ofc idc until it affect me, when she argued with me.

Hey i can take a joke, but there's a fine like when someone crosses that and is simply bashing you with words.

So we we're playing a game, that i didn't even like or know, begginers luck or whatever, i won the big prize.

Idk how to translate it to english exactly. But she said something like "good job foo". That's passable as just a thing, no problem there.

But then she continues, not exact words, hard to translate my country's slang.

"Your luck idiot, look at the way you totally won that like a twat.

GOOD JOB dumby !" etc

>_> seriously she was just mocking me or idk what.

I told her to shut it and she didn't answer back anymore.

When i told her that i'm upset she was all like," ah you get over it."

...disrispect

WHat would you do in such a situation? Cuz i'm bad at this since it like never happens.

My first reaction is to completely ignore her ass or just stop being her friend, idk...maybe overreact.

Edited by Xiang

I'm not sure it was meant to be real serious. But you can always insult her back. "Hey, better a winning twat than a losing twat."

• Author

What about the fact that she expects me to just get over it, as if insulting me is not a big deal. That again is disregarding my feelings is it not?

Idk what to do really :), i am upset.

More opinions would be nice.

seekingpeaceinlove

Give it to her right back! I would have responded, "aww no one likes a sore loser" or " don't hate, congratulate...twat!"

Pick your battles. You know how b*tchy girls can be..

Just let it go. If it's a pattern...then maybe there's a bigger issue going on between you two.

• Author

So i confronted her about it, she totally denied it and just shoved it off as unimportant, the whole talk.

Then she started to mock me to her other friend while i was talking about this, after wich she ignored me.

She always talks **** about people behind their back, kind of person she is, but most of them aren't really friends, i didn't expect her to do to me, but she did.

So i ended it, told her and it's now over, i'm really upset and broken...

She didn't even seem phased, she was like "idc if we aren't friends, it's over" but she was really angry at her other friends after that.

Meh ._.

• Author

I don't really have any reason to apologize for anything but i hate having to of lost of one my supposed best friends, i allready miss her.

We are both stubborn and none of us is going to say anything...and as i mentioned i have no reason, but i feel like apologizing to end this.

But at the same time, NO ! I can't give in >_> that's just supporting bad behavior.

What to do?:\ please help.