How would you interpret this answer?

ponchsox

Me and my ex gf dated for 1.5 years. We broke up because of an uncertain future together and big marriage differences. We agreed that we both would like to remain as friends since we enjoy being around each other. We took a year break before we decided to see each other.

We started talking a few months ago and agreed to meet for a movie last week. We had a great time, hugged, and texted the next day that it was nice.

Today I saw an ad for painting with a twist and sent her a text with a link and told her that it would be something fun to do with a friend (didn't want to pressure her with a specific date and time) Her response was "looks fun, maybe some day." I'm kinda taking it as a blowoff. Am I worrying too much, or should I move on?

Atticus9292012

You might be reading into it too much, but it sounds like you care a lot to be hanging out with her like that. If a friend said that to me I wouldn't think much of it, but a person I still had romantic feelings for...yeah I'd be trying to read all kinds of stuff into that response. I would have responded with how about next weekend or something....but I think you might also want to rethink this friendship.