What should I do ? I'm really confused

Random Hero X

Random Hero X

There was a girl that i used to work with that i thought at one time may have liked me. She would poke me in the arm or on my back,she chased me with a mop and a broom.

She would ask me if i was going home sometimes where i was only going on my lunch break. Back in January she gave me a ticket to a screening of the Walking Dead for my birthday.

Then a few months ago her sister got married and moved away and then my friend started becoming stand offish with me. I guess she was just taking her frustrations out on me. Then a few weeks later she started being nice to me again as if nothing ever happened....

Then a couple of weeks ago she texts me out of the blue telling me she quit where i work and that she found a new job.

Hell at one time i thought she hated me....

What should i do ? I'm really confused

How about just being upfront about it? It seems like the best course of action; she's your friend, you should be able to be honest with her.

Well, how old is this person? If she's very young, young people don't always have good social skills. She was pestering you like a 10 year old, but that probably does mean she likes you. However, if she still does that sort of thing and is over 20, I'm not sure I'd want to get mixed up in that kind of childish drama.

It sounds like maybe she did have romantic feelings for you and is mad that the feelings weren't reciprocated (or even, how can you when she never actually told you?)

I would echo the posters before me, I would just ask her upfront what is up.

Good luck.

• Author
Random Hero X
Well, how old is this person? If she's very young, young people don't always have good social skills. She was pestering you like a 10 year old, but that probably does mean she likes you. However, if she still does that sort of thing and is over 20, I'm not sure I'd want to get mixed up in that kind of childish drama.

She's my age. She's 26

• Author
Random Hero X
It sounds like maybe she did have romantic feelings for you and is mad that the feelings weren't reciprocated (or even, how can you when she never actually told you?)

I would echo the posters before me, I would just ask her upfront what is up.

Good luck.

There were times where i thought she may have had feelings for me,but after she freaked out on me after her sister left i just decided to give her space and let her be.

Since i'm here i'll tell you all about a conversation me and her had before she left for her new job.

It was after she stopped acting mean and cold towards me. I told her that my dad may be moving back to Florida where we are both from because he may get his old job back. She then asked me if i was going to go back and i told her i wasn't sure yet. Well after i said that her voice got really soft and she brought up how things in my hometown in florida had got bad and how people were getting hurt and even killed. It seemed like she didn't like the idea of me going back to Florida. Which surprised me after how aggressive she was to me at one time....