friend zone

Is there any way to get out of the friend zone? I just told my friend that I like her more than that and she rejected me. She said I'm a nice guy, that no one ever did the things I did for her and that she appreciate them. She likes me, but just as a friend. Basically the things I did are the things she wants in a guy so I don't get it. Maybe I was too nice? What should I do?

No there is no way out of the friend zone.

She has to change her mind & most likely won't. She already put you in a category where she doesn't see you romantically or sexually.

You need to put some distance in your relationship & move forward with a new person.

Is there any way to get out of the friend zone? I just told my friend that I like her more than that and she rejected me. She said I'm a nice guy, that no one ever did the things I did for her and that she appreciate them. She likes me, but just as a friend. Basically the things I did are the things she wants in a guy so I don't get it. Maybe I was too nice? What should I do?

Let it go, man. It will be very difficult for being just friends and hoping perhaps she will develop romantic feelings one day. You won't like the feelings when she starts dating someone else.

As the others have said it's a difficult situation. Most of the time it is easier to find someone new. However, I disagree that it is impossible to get out of the friend zone. I had two situations where I was stuck in the zone and I got out.

It usually means they simply aren't physically attracted to you and don't want to have sex with you. I mean, that's the only difference between being friends and being lovers, so that's what it comes down to.

You won't like the feelings when she starts dating someone else.

Or asks your opinion about this guy she is interested in as you are her close friend and she values your input! It will cut you up to shreds!! That has happened to me recently and it is not nice at all.

Definitely put some distance in the friendship.