How does my friend get so many girls?

Now a friend of mine in hs has gained a reputation at our for flirting an hitting on all the girls at school,even girls with boyfriends. Yet girls still flock to him especially the 9th an 10th grade girls for some reason. He's not the most popular guy in the school doesn't have a car, tall skinny guy an doesn't even were the latest clothing everyone else is wearing. Hell he even flirts with just random girls when were at the mall an is successful with that as well. So what is it that has him that makes him so successful, I've tried to hit on all the girls like him an it usually doesn't go great with me. What do you think it is?

Edited by yankees2
TunaInTheBrine

The answer to your question is a complex one that requires extensive study if you want to be the kind of man who women flock to, but I have a few insights that might be a little helpful based on the information you provided...

Not to sound harsh, but women are a lot like seagulls. If they see one pecking at something, they all swarm in. If your friend has a reputation as a womanizer, that is good for getting more girls. In short, if women are talking about him then women will be thinking about him: "I wonder what makes this guy so special", etc...

Also, just a hunch, but I suspect he is a super fun guy who loves life and part of that passion for life means having fun with the ladies. He is probably not flirting with them to get somewhere with them (which is what about 99.9% of guys do), but would LOVE it if she hooked up with him anyway. If not, no bother, there is another beauty to be wooed and laugh with just around the corner. Get it? He is probably more in love with the idea of celebrating women than with getting women. As a result, women do not see him as needy but pick up on his adoration of women in general, and they want to be included in that (or else they might worry there is something wrong with them if they are not). Most guys who I explain this to don't get it, but usually women who I talk to will.

So, take a guy who loves life, has enormous fun, loves to flirt with women but doesn't 'need' them, has a reputation, and is probably seen with women by other women, and you get a guy who has all the good qualities of the nice guy and all the good qualities of the bad boy rolled into one. The perfect guy.

Of course, not every woman will like your friend, and maybe the kind of woman/relationship you are looking for is very different than what your friend is doing. Keep your own insecurities in check and make sure you don't lose sight of who you are and what kind of girls/relationships are important to you just because you so badly want to be admired like him. What you want will come to you in time. But if you want to be a womanizer, I suggest spending more time with and studying your friend.

Edited by TunaInTheBrine

Why don't you just ask him? I'm wondering why guys aren't angry at him, for hitting on their girlfriends? I'm betting if he was a girl, he'd start getting a really bad reputation.