More than friends?

idontknow98

idontknow98

So me and this girl started talking a few months ago. Over the time we have gotten very close to one another. In the beginning I thought maybe she wanted to be more than friends so I made it clear that it wasn't what I wanted. She said that was fine and she didn't want it either. Now, she has started this cuddling thing and has gotten very clingy. At first the cuddling was okay but now it is getting out of hand. I feel uncomfortable with it now. I don't know what to do because I don't want to lose her as a friend. It just seems like she is trying to be a little more than I want...and it's kind of always seemed like that. What are your thoughts?

Unfortunately you have to tell her in no uncertain terms. You cuddled with her and its misleading since you've gotten close she feels your feelings have grown and changed.

Either way, tell her gently youve thought it through, and that you dont cuddle with your other friends and you'd like to remain friends without the confusion of acting like a couple.

When you are with her be very honest. Bring other friends and check your actions that your not texting or speaking mixed messages.

If your flirting but have no feelings its confusing to a girl.

Its gonna be hard but tell her straight up.

I'd just say, What are you doing? Sounds like she is trying to be your girlfriend. The sooner you nip it the better.