I need a shoulder to cry on. Love triangle

4tootsie

[color=darkred][/color]

Hi I think I am going crazy. I went back home 3000 miles to spend sometime with my mother who has been coming down with Alzheimer’s, she just turned 84. I have been involved in a marriage of 19 years and my oldest just left for college and the second is leaving next year. My upbringing was relegious and I grew up in an alcoholic family of 6 and I mean a really wacked childhood you would not believe it. Anyway I met with an old old friend who was my best friend and helped me through the worst times. I really loved him as my buddy. When we meet I was smitten and I could tell he was too. I'm in love with him and I not sure what to do. He is single now and I am sure that when my youngest leaves my husband and I will be over with he ignores me and puts me down alot of the time. He is a good man but he doesn't love me in the way I need to be loved. I am afraid if I let my old love go I'll be alone for the rest of my life. I can't explain but since I've been home my old boyfriend and I have spoke on the phone and we can't believe how much we have missed each other and what to do about it.-

I need a shoulder to cry on.

if u miss each other so much, u should just be together.

if i were ur friend, id be there to be that shoulder, cuz i duno.

I think Life is Precious and you have been through enough pain....I think you should persue this new Relationship :)

Good Luck...

kellydontwanttasleep

life is too short not to live your life to the fullest :) things will work out if you work on it

Make sure of your decision, it is a very tough one.

When your life isn't perfect there is a tendency to think that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.

I just don't want you to dump your marrage and then realize that it was a mistake. If your feelings for this friend are true then perhaps the grass is greener.

I wish you the best of luck in your decision.

you will always be thinking of the *what if's*....... all I know is that when I had the chance to be with my *love of my life*old flame after being together with my OS for 5 years, of course, all I thought was that it would be so much better........everything negative about my spouse came full head, and I had to decide, I decided to stay, and I still think about the *what if's* to this day........23 years later.