Second choice.

Averageteenagegirl

Averageteenagegirl

Hi. This is my first thread ever...

I'm a 16 old, european girl.

Please help me...

I feel like the second choice... Not like in gym, where you get picked at last, because you suck at playing. No, litterally. I'm the rebound girl, and I'm about to get really ****ing tired of it...

I have this (really really really) good friend of mine, and we're always together, like every other best friends.

There's a lot of guys who likes her, and wants to have a thing with her, and that's fair, I'm completely cool with that.

But then she got a boyfriend... and they all slowly started turning towards me. Like I've always been her shadow, and now that she was taken, I were the next in line. It's not the first time, and probably won't be the last.

It always end up like that. If she rejects a guy, he comes to me. Over and over again...

I've told many of them that I'm not a ****ing rebound, but they obviously think they can use me however they want...

Besides that, she's with this guy ... i really like....

I like her boyfriend.

I'm a horrible person, I know...

Everytime they're together and he kisses her forehead or something like that, I just wanna cry....

Well maybe it's not HIM I'm in love with, I just want a guy, EXACTLY like him...

But yeah.

I wouldn't ever try to come between them, that'd just make me a horrible person.

Since we're so young, I don't think they'd last though... and I know, that if I finally find someone, she'll start talking to him (because we're together all the time) and he'll dump me, to get with her.

THAT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE.

So I'm afraid... I really wanna have a boyfriend, but on the other hand, I really won't....

This is probably confusing, but I'm really glad if you made it this far.

Thanks.

Wow this says a lot about your friendship. You are jealous of her. You idealize her. You think that she's the pretty one and she's the one with the awesome boyfriend.

Work on your own confidence.

This awesome friend is friends with you. There must be something special about you too. Once you believe that, you will no longer see the guys going for her first and you as the second choice.

• Author
Averageteenagegirl

guess you're right...

Well yes, my selfesteem is very very low... I don't know if that could be the reason..