Friend and her ex

Babie-Girl

My best friend E, has been going out with her ex for 4 years and they have a baby together... they kept arguing so they broke up and end of june.. she found out yesterday that her ex has been seeing her best friend and they didnt want to tell E.... i went round E's to try and comfort her etc but she was so angry that she put her hand through a glass window.. and her best friend (now ex bf) doesnt feel any remorse and wouldnt even say sorry. E's ex also told E that he had already slept with her bf only 3 days after they broke up..... i dont know what to do.... anyone know how to comfort someone without hurting them more.... ?? x

seekingpeaceinlove

What a terrible situation for your best friend. There's not much you can say or do to comfort her as the pain for her is running deep. Just be there for her and let her vent and cry. She has a lot of anger so I would take her to gym, a kick boxing class, hiking, or maybe somewhere where she can shatter old plates...something to let out the anger.

Remind her:

1.) That none of this is her fault

2.) The concept of Karma

3.) That happiness and success is the best revenge

Just be there for her.

Been there. It's going to take time. Meanwhile, keep prodding her to go out and do things with you but not just things to meet men, who she's going to be mad at. Just keep her busy and don't even think about befriending her ex-best friend at all or her ex. At times like that, you want loyalty and not to have to worry about who's telling who what.