A friend is being excluded(not on purpose) and i can't do anything

So my friends used to be a group of 5 few years ago. And well, we have all drifted apart, leaving me and two others(A and B) still really close, while the other two( C, D) are still close but not as much as we used to be. And C ask us to hangout again, and so me, A, B and C went. But D weren't invited. I don't know why, but we just didn't. And after that day, A and C decided to hangout again alone, because they used to be very close. But then they change plans and decided to invite me and B as well. But unfortunately A posted our pictures on Facebook and D saw them. She got really upset and C talked to her. C then told me that she is inviting D and there isn't enough sits in a car for all of us to go(C's dad is driving). And so because A said she doesn't think she can go, C ask me to call A and tell her that she probably can't go. I called A but i didn't know what to say. C then called A and tell her. A called me back saying she doesn't really care anyway and tell me to have fun(sarcastically). I didn't know what to do. Because me, B, D haven't decided if we are going or not, we just said that we are pretty sure we are going. Whereas A said she thinks she can't go. And now she isn't going because there's not enough sits. I know that A is upset because why is she the one who get excluded and not me, or B. I just don't know what to do.

todreaminblue

invite d out just you and d go somewhere special take somr pics post them........and also maybe ask the others about doing a whole group thing and catch public transport to get there ...make it a big day out......take loads of photos and put up heaps of pics..organise peopel to bring different things ....make every one feel part of the outing..so do the a b c d thing.......h.... a.... v ....e f.... u..... n...;0)...deb

Edited by todreaminblue

When you can always invite everyone. That's what we do. When it's one on one, that's different but if it's more than 2 late them all make their own choices about going.

Are you telling us that none of you has a car? How old is this group of friends? I guess if you are riding with her Dad then you must all still be in High School. These things usually have a way of working themselves out. Honestly, C probably should have handled it herself instead of having you call A. She is the one who did the inviting and she is the one providing the ride. How did you get selected to make that call anyway?