Always arguing :(, might lose a friend.

FrostBlaze

Would like to know what is there to do and if anyone else went through this or similar.

I have this girl friend that i used to get along tremendously well, now she is kinda in a arguing mood all the time or just can't seem to stand me.

We had a somewhat big fight, when she broke up with her ex and was stalking him, i told her what to do to try and get over him.

I also criticized her for posting FB messages and avatars with messages directed to her ex. "u ain't gonna get over ihm if you keep doing that, we all know those messages are for him".

Then she just got upset and started arguing non-sensical..."stop telling me what i allready know !! i know what i am doing, you don't need to tell me, i know those messages are for him obviously" ....i was like "what?". She isn't getting the point as to why i tell her all those points, it's to show she ain't doing anything to get over...not to tell her something she allready knows, lol.

Then she took another big leap to say i'm just doing all this to get in her pants, lol i just wanted to ignore her right then and there.

>_>

Sooooo.

What should i do? She is/was a close friend.

And is there any nicer way i can try to explain to her that i'm just trying to help? I'm bad with words.

Thanks.

PS: And no i'm not trying to get in her pants, i got other ladies i wanna do that to. xD

Edited by FrostBlaze