Attending friend's wedding

I did not attend a colleague's wedding last year. She is one of the nicer colleagues whom I think I can spill my thoughts about. But I was going through rough edges last year and she knew, and there were also some miscommunications and misunderstandings between our group of friends-colleagues (we planned to fly to her hometown to attend her wedding) that I was left with no choice but to skip her wedding the last minute. I explained to her before the wedding day. I have left the company a few years ago. I suppose she has blacklisted me from her friends list?

Try to contact her or a family member- The wedding invite would have had an address for reply.. Send her a wedding gift with a gentle note of apology.

In this day and age address's and phones are not hard to garner. I'm sure you are wishing to mend fences.

So do you want to make amends?

Just message her and explain your situation and why you did not attend her wedding. That is literally the best way to do it. No beating around the bush. If she is an understanding person then she will understand. If she is not, then she won't.