Should I really work with a woman I met on OkCupid?

Armegoggon

So 2 months ago, I met a woman from OkCupid. Well we didn't meet in person. She's 26 but I'm only 18 (19 soon). I know I've said the details a few times but I'm going to repeat the background. So we came really close to meeting actually. We chatted for a week on OkCupid then finally exchanged phone numbers. We talked on the phone and had a good talk. Then the following Monday, she found out about my age so she decided not to even give me a shot at meeting her.

However, she is still willing to be my friend. Surprisingly, she thought I was actually 24 or something when we first called.

I found out she got a BF, but she never actually told me. So well we're still somewhat friends but I was thinking why not work at her place and see how it goes? As much as I like to talk to her, I've only been talking to her as if I'm only her friend (since she rejected a meeting). She is an assistant manager at the store and works full time.

Should I really give myself a shot at working with her? I'll try not to get too distracted. I mean I just really think that I can't find it easy to find a job so might as well try this since that's almost the only friend I know that is a near-boss there.

How should I approach this if so?