HELP!!! Should I still agree to be a bridesmaid in my ( friends ??) wedding?

Smoothchik

So, here is the question: Should I still agree to be a bridesmaid in my ( friends ??) wedding?

You see, I left the town we both lived in about 9 months ago, and since then, she has been rather distant with me. I was planning on being in her wedding before I moved away, and was even supposed to be her maid of honor. However, she has barely spoken to me since I left.

I feel rather distant from her, and I am afraid that by the time the wedding rolls around next June, we will not really have had much contact and our friendship will have faded. I am supposed to make a trip back home next week to be fitted for my dress....I have no idea what to do.... I don't even know where I will be living next June!!!

Any advice or insight would be great! Thanx bunches!! :)

Maybe she's been super busy planning the wedding? Or maybe you guys have grown older and grown more distant like a lot of friendships do. It doesn't mean you're still not friends though. If you told her no, it would likely break her heart first off and second, you'd probably officially lose a friend. And that sucketh.