Not sure about this girl *kinda long*

Hey, all! I'm just popping in with a personal story I really need to share, 'cuz I'm sort of at a loss here.

So, I'm in a long distance "friendship" on Yahoo Messenger. Met this girl online in November. The first two months were okay, we'd joke around, share stories, talk almost everyday.

Starting January, we barely talked three times a week. She'd mostly just send me long(ish) offline messages. She'd be a lot more distant, unenthusiastic, talking in one-liners hinting that I should leave her alone. Then she lets the bomb drop that she loves another guy, also long-distance. Got really pissed off, heartbroken, wrote her a goodbye message and ceased talking to each other for a month.

In March I messaged her again, saying I was sorry for leaving so abruptly because I felt bad. She proceeds to tell me a few days later that I was "the only online guy she got attached to" (I know this to be a lie because of the guy she said she loved) and that "she cried when I left".

Fast forward to today. Things are pretty much the same. We'd talk three times a week, she'd mostly just send me long offline messages, and when we do talk, she's always just as distant as she was before. Basically I'm starting to feel like I'm talking to a stranger.

The funny thing is, she asked for my phone number once. Then she said she made "two wishes" that involve me (from her hints, could be romance-related), and that I shouldn't know what they are because they're only important for her.

I'm fully aware that I don't mean much to her and I shouldn't even bother people on this forum with this, since she's not worth it. However, I do need some advice on my situation. Either she's:

1) Taking "pity" on me when she asked for my phone number, mentioned those wishes, and told me I'm the only online guy she got attached to. She also mentioned I know stuff about her that no one else knows (doubtful from my perspective).

2) She's just a manipulative b**ch and likes to mess with people.

3) She really means the stuff she said. But I know she doesn't, because, like I said, she always seems distant when we talk.

I'm sorry for the long-ass post, but I would really appreciate some thoughts on my predicament. Thanks in advance!

All the best.

Edited by USG

To me, it almost sounds like she is maybe not who she says she is and can't remember who she told what to online. This wishes stuff is kind of suspect, considering she's not forthcoming at all. I mean if she really was into you, she'd be a lot friendlier. She could just be talking to 100 guys or she could be just not being honest about something. Overall, to me, it doesn't sound like something to invest much time in. Don't focus on her.