Friend doesn't appreciate me

Where do I start, my 'best friend 'cancelled on me last week and said 'cant be bothering going out' bla bla said she would sort something out for this week then I find out she's going out with some other people instead since this other girl has come back into our 'social group' I'm left out haha I give up like im getting replaced and they all have this little facebook group inbox which I'm not in it's like I'm pushed out now its an awful feeling tbh everyone has seemed to turn their back on me for some reason and im just abit lost , I've been there for her through thick and thin and now she's friends with others again I'm forgotten pretty much .

we talk alot everyday and we have the same friends etc, were friends with the same people but lately ive been drifting away from the others and it was getting me down, and when one of my other friends message me she always says oh such a she/he said this to me and that and will quote what they said sort of rubbing it in my face, its like she doesnt want me and the others to talk to me shes pretty confusing tbh she'll say aswel like oh he said 'everyone loves me dearly' it's starting to p**s me off. Talking to her about it would make things awkward I think.im just really hurt from all of this:(

Ignore her. Reach out for others in your circle. Reach out to broaden your circle.