I'm losing my best friend

Alisha10500

Hi I'm new here. I have a problem on my hands. I am losing my best friend. I've known him for about 8 years. Now out of the blue, he won't talk to me at all. I've tried to talk to him on msn but he just disconnects on me. I've tried to talk to him rl too, but he just ignores me. In all the 8 years I've known him, we've never had a fight. I just can't understand why he is suddenly ignoring me. I've wracked my brain for answers, but I can't come up with a single incident that would have led to him ignoring me. I've sent him an email asking why he was mad at me, but he never responded.

I really just want to talk to him so I can find out what is wrong and try to work things out, but I can't do that if he's ignoring me. I'm totally confused and at a loss for what to do. It's not like I'm bugging him constantly or anything. I've sent only one email and that was last week and I've tried to talk to him on msn only 4 times in the last two weeks, which really isn't that much. Any advice would be welcome at this point, because I just don't know what to do.

Laura_soontobemarred

In my opinion, and experience I believe that either this boy:

Either has just relized that he is attracted to you.(nervous)

Someone has told him that you have said something about him.(rumors)

or

You have offended him by saying something.(not meaning too.)

or

He has a family crisis.(Mother very ill, etc.)

Whatever the case is you need to talk to him, if you two were that close, than you should at least have the right to know what made him stop talking to you. Hopefully it is just a simple case of miscommunication.

Good Luck to you.

• Author

Thanks for your help. :) Yeah I'm planning on calling him later today, although I'm not sure how that's going to turn out. As for reasons why he's ignoring me...I'm note sure. I'm almost 100 % certain that he hasn't developed feelings for me or anything like that. The second reason is a possibility, although I'm note really sure who would do such a thing. As for offending him and not meaning to, I've wracked my brain for answers but I can't remember anything I said that would have caused him to be upset. A family crisis is a possibility as well, but not likely. Word travels pretty fast where I live and if there was a family crisis I'd probably hear about it. Anyway here's hoping I find out why he's mad at me. I at least want to know that much. Thanks, I think I'm going to need that good luck. I'll post again later if there are any new developments.