How to proceed from here TRY 2

bluegreen

My apologies in effort to be vague as if not to provoke more issues with this friendship I made everyone here confused.

In this scenario two people were friends and third person had always tagged along it was long long time friendship for all 3.

How far should I go to try to recover friendship that is on respiratory machines now. :( as its dying friendship.

My mistake in this gotten into big personal problem that caused me to simply lay down low and drift away from the friendship and most people around.

My friend

I drifted away from of course might have gotten offended.

Really hurt and all that its understandable its not that I stopped caring problem was bigger then my ability to cope with that and world to.

3 Tag along friend called my friend blabbed whole thing out "huge" scene was created cause tag along friend did it for her own sake and cause she needed my friend financial help.

( she also managed to actually lie that I drifted away on purpose)

I explained myself until I was blue in face best I could apologized 100 times even showed her proof of tag along friend lie's.

Except now that it seems friendship I had with my friend became almost non existent.

One way calls broken promises and Some F B likes and pokes from her really after years and years of strong friendship ?

I tried talking she claims all is good I tried always being first in touch got tired of that to.

She says yeah I realize some issues here but makes no effort to fix them do her part why is she even bothering with F B then its like slap in face.

Do I walk away sort anything I owe her with her or Try some other approach?