Want to be friends with "Shy" guy..

crazybestie101

crazybestie101

Hello everyone,

So i met this "shy" guy over new year's party through my roommates. He happen to live in same apartment complex but i have never met him. We didn't start talking instantly , just said "Hi" when we were introduced. I added him on my facebook. When his bday came around, i posted on his FB wall and that's where our conversation started , every now and then we started talking for couple hours online or even in person. He told me about his entire life: past , present , future. Some time, i felt like " does this guy have something for me?" Honestly , i like speaking to him , may be i sorta like him too but i dont think dating can happen because we are two VERY different people. Any hoo, so i really thought that it's cool to be friends with this guy. So pretty much , i was there for him. May be sometime i gave him so much attention , probably seemed like i was chasing him. I guess he thinks that i like him. But NO NO , its not like that. I only wanted to be friends. But this guy is playing too hard to get kinda game and i am tired of it. Big turn off is that he is shy and dependent on other's view. One day, i asked him to hang out with him , he started teasing me with some guy and told me that other guy will hang out with me. I was so pissed off , have been seeing that whenever i ask him to hang out he turns down. Mainly because if we hang out alone , everyone will make big deal about it and he is worried. This time i was honestly DONE.. So it's been 4 days i stopped talking to him.

Edited by crazybestie101