losing my best friend

sometimes i think im losing my best friend and it's due to my girlfriend.

this is the first girlfriend i have had in a few years and she is awesome. sometimes i think he thinks hes being pushed aside for her when hes not.

and when we hang out ill talk about her but not all the time. but i think maybe he thinks that?

its weird because when he has had a girlfriend he has broke plans with me to hang out with his girlfriend or has talked about her

should i just deal with it or what

i mean this was also happening when i was in teh honeymoon stage to

Edited by halifax89

Just be sure you make plans with him and only him once in awhile and go do things together and I bet he'll be fine. If you want to instantly make him feel better, tell him, Hey, why don't we plan to have a guys-only night once a month. In my experience, when you lose friends is when you stop wanting to be with them just you and them and not with someone else (like your girlfriend). And you should talk to her about this beforehand so she knows you're needing to repair your relationship with him and doesn't misunderstand.

whichwayisup
sometimes i think im losing my best friend and it's due to my girlfriend.

this is the first girlfriend i have had in a few years and she is awesome. sometimes i think he thinks hes being pushed aside for her when hes not.

and when we hang out ill talk about her but not all the time. but i think maybe he thinks that?

its weird because when he has had a girlfriend he has broke plans with me to hang out with his girlfriend or has talked about her

should i just deal with it or what

i mean this was also happening when i was in teh honeymoon stage to

Have you spoken to him about this? (Bolded part) He is your BF so you should be able to speak to him about everything. We all can guess why he is doing this or feeling this way but until you actually talk to him, you won't know for sure.

Perhaps you could set up some just guys only time? This all sounds very normal. I would not worry to much. If he's your best buddy he's not going to just give up on you. Good luck. :)

Mea:)