How do I get girls to noticed me? How do i talk to females/

mike78207

My name is mike and iam a very shy male, iam 23 and i have been singel for 2 years.

I dont know how to start a talk with females. Any tips or advice? please

ShopingBarbie1984

Just be yourself and if a girl can't like you for how you really are then she isn't your type. I have been single forever and my whole life I have never had a serious relationship in my life that's probably why when if I do meet someone and they want to be serious I will be pushing the guy away because, I will think that they will just be using me for something or whatever reason I also think that no one here I have met cares about me at all not that I care anyways... And I also haven't been on a real, real, date, date, thing because, all guy's do with me is asks me if they want to hang out we hang out but no dinner movie type deal date thing... So just be yourself I am shy 20-Female too but, I try to talk to people and they also think just cause I am shy that I am a stuck up person I don't care what they think about me anymore I used to now I don't. But once they get to know me they just know I am shy I even have a hard time standing up for myself so all I can say is just be yourself... :confused:

What I've found is that women like a guy that not only takes care of himself physically, but also believes in himself as a confident (not cocky), desirable, considerate human being.

Believe in your worth and the worthiness of those around you, and you will get attention.

Just don't cross that invisible line and come off as too proud, or cocky. That will most definitely turn off girls who are worth your efforts.

Be respectful, and expect the same respect in return.

Curt

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, if you want to get a girl you have to be cute! If you're nerdy. Girls don't like smart geeks. They like guys that have a cute hairstyle and is outgoing. If you like a girl talk to her about her intrests and yours and find out if you both have something in common.

After that try asking her to the dance or if she'd like to go to eat with you somewhere. If she says yes that's a good sign! If you still can't get a girl grow abs! Don't be shy! Talk to all girls to not make some feel left out. One of them is bond to like you!

i just like u 23 yr old guy -shy and quite but the thing with me is i never even been in a relationship hey at least u have.

Originally posted by mike78207

My name is mike and iam a very shy male, iam 23 and i have been singel for 2 years.

I dont know how to start a talk with females. Any tips or advice? please

Just be yourself and have a healthy dose of self-confidence......women can smell confidence a mile away. I think you would be surprised how many women will strike up a conversation first.........................relax................enjoy life. ;)