Super Introverted Friend

ABrokenNerd

I have a friend that is an introvert. I'm fine with this. But alas herein lies the problem. I'm an extrovert. A loud and proud, opens up to people he trusts easily extrovert. Whenever I try to talk to her the conversation goes on pretty dang well but then it stagnates after the small talk and talking about our days and stuff. Can anyone give me some tips to help her open up a little? Outside the small talk she is very intelligent and quite interesting so yeah any tips would be appreciated.

How about you toning it down a notch, and trying to meet her closer to her wavelength....?

• Like 2

Ask her what her interests are. Introverts probably have very specific interests they never tire of talking about, but you might have to read up on the subject!

• Like 2

I can be very introverted. So I say introduce her to a few friends maybe two or three go out together have drinks whatever. Never force them to talk but don't leave them out of the conversation either. It takes me quite a while to really open up to people but it's very fun when I do. Just nervous at first.