[26/m] should I wish the technically ex [29/f] happy birthday.

nulike8

So I was in a Platonic friendship with a girl.It seemed to me like a real relationship minus the sex.We loved each others company.

To be more precise we used to see each other on a daily basis,hold hands sneak hugs,skype at night.

She later found a new guy and was about to get married to him. At first I wished nothing but happiness for her later I realized she has minimized contacting me and whenever she contacted she mainly talked about that guy. I was hurt by that.I did bring this a lot and we had some disagreements about it.

For some odd reason her marriage got called off. She used me as a crutch and used to vent a lot about that guy at first I though as a friend I should support her later I was started to get annoyed.I said she needs to move on with a harsh tone as she was going crazy.

Idk after that she just minimized contacting me future which made me crazy. I was like hyper crazy I didn't knew what was going on somebody suggested I had feelings for her and I should confess which I did. She angrily ignored me and sounded even more cold.

I was now more keen on controlling my crazy mind and I started to avoid the urge to contact her.I deleted my facebook,gmail and threw my cell phone not as a fit of rage but since I had means to contact her and I knew contacting her would bring me no good.

Everyday I used to hate her since than as yes although it was my fault too but I hated her until my birthday showed up.

Since I had no facebook and was in contact with nobody for a year I was prepared to spend it alone and went on an adventure. I was so wrong so many people wished me that day including the ex. She sent me a huge long text saying how much she wishes my day and year to be sweet. It was huge and unexpected and made it sound like she was desperate. I deleted her number last year but since I knew few of the digits of her number I knew it was her.I had a small talk over text.

Next month is her birthday few people told me not to wish her. I am not sure part of me says I should not to win her back but to contact her as finally I can shut that part of the brain that hates her and something says I am more in control and I have other priorities so even if I contact her I would be at peace and that hate would fade away.

The idea I have is to sing happy birthday while me myself playing a guitar record that and send her as an audio. She is not aware that I was learning guitar past year and that may freak her out and melt the ego in he. I maybe wrong but what do you guys think I should go with this idea.

Something tells me that I haven't entered a new relationship yet so that's why I have some urge to contact/wish her.