I Neeeeeeed Help!!!!!!!!!

lilrisky2004

lilrisky2004

i need some help to tell me what can i do/tell to my best friend for 3 years? He blackmail me and backstab'd me PLUS tried to risk my own life!! :-( its really long story ....

I've decided to stop hang out w/any deaf peepz and my ex best friend from now. my bf and me are moving on and start all over. We decided to do things together than go to party or clubs every weekend which is really lame for us. We would not let deaf peeps come in our business bcuz its none of their business. Well, you see this is really

long story... well my ex best friend tried to risk my life and made things goes

worst between me and my bf. they tried to risk our relationship which isnt

good. they dunt like me. my two true longtime friends told me all about that.

my ex-best friend blackmail me over my bf. Just bcuz he is jealous and wanted to break

us up. He WAS my best friend for 3 fycking years. Can u believe that. He

tried to ruin my 2 friendships with two person. I did ask them all this.

so they said they never say anything like that. so its my ex-best friend's plan to

ruin my friendship w/that two person just bcuz he is jealous and want to

make people believe in them that i talk shyt to them but i NEVER do

that. So my bf knew wut is going and he felt fool by my ex best friend just bcuz he

did this on purpose to made me break up with my bf. Also my bf told me that

some peeps talk to him all about me like i am slut, and that i am bad

cheater, and hurt people. he was very upset with them for talk bad about

me. he believe in me instead of them. Just bcuz they want us to break it

off for good. But fyck them. we dunt need any bullshyt or rumors risk

our relatioship. I did talk to mom about my ex best friend. she is not very happy

with what happend she heard from me. I wonder why people dont like me?

Why is that? why tha fyck my ex best friend risk my life just bcuz i threw up six

times, and cut myself few times, and left home over NOTHING!! That is

not really nice of what he did this to me. I told my bf how would my ex best friend

feel when he finds out that his best firend cut himself and almost dead?! Just bcuz he was my muthafycka best friend and two faced to me. He did blackmail, back

stabb'd, two face'd to me...ME! how tha fyck cool is that?! First of

all... in feb 2oo4 i brought my bf with me to deaf volleyball to meet all

my peeps and even my ex best friend. i knew from the beginnings that he is

jealous and not like to see how happy i am and have a "deaf" boifriend

bcuz he dunt have one. In june 2oo4. he made it worst between me and my bf. my ex best friend forced some peeps to ask my bf "r u interested in his best friend?" "do u like him?" "u and him look cute couples" "go talk to him" that really turn my bf off! just bcuz he is my boifriend and he kno that this guy is best friend. that is why he told me all about him that he have noticed much pretty lately. i kno that my bf is telling the

truth which is that my ex best friend tried to kiss him but my bf did back him off.

he knew this bcuz my ex best friend did it to make me break up with my bf which is

real stupid immature. my ex best friend forced his friend to make a move on

my bf. so that way my ex best friend can page me and said omg guess who i saw with

your bf? that is why he made it real worst problem so that way i can get

in argue with my bf over this shyt but that is not even funny. my bf is not

very happy with that shyt. Neither me. After that break up. my bf told me

that my ex best friend always page him to come hang out just bcuz he found out

that my bf is single. my bf would never do that with my ex best friend. bcuz my bf loves

me and care about me alot. it pist my ex best friend off. at least im glad that my bf

never do anything or hang out with my ex best friend or his peeps. i really do hate him

for trying to risk my life, and my relationship with my bf. my life is way

worth to me than his shyt! so wut the he** should i do????????? help me out people!!! *sniffle* *sniffle*

Well anyone who would try to break up you and your boyfriend isn't much of a friend after all. If I were you I would avoid my "ex best friend", and start hanging out with new people.