Friend is avoiding me

I recently moved to a new area and was lucky enough to meet some cool people right off the bat. The first was this guy that I had a ton in common with. We would hang out together and with the group. We were getting along great.Lately, however, things haven't been so great. Every time I ask him to hang out he seems to be busy. In fact I know he's not always telling the truth because he's actually gone off with someone else and I've found out about it. I've tried to ask him about it but he insists there's nothing wrong. After that we agreed that we'd have weekly skype sessions watching a certain tv show we both like, so that we could spend some time together. The next day all of us were at lunch and he started inviting the others!

I wouldn't mind watching as a group but the thing is all of us arrange to hang out one on one every week; we only meet up as a group on weekends. This was meant to be our thing .

Idgi because when we actually DO hang out we have a great time. We can spend hours together just being idiots so I don't understand why he doesn't want that.

Lately it's been straining our relationship, and we squabble all the time. He always seems irritable. If I correct him or ignore him he gets moody and just sulks a while.

Should I try to have a serious talk with him? I feel like I should... I just want to get to the bottom of this!!

• Author
what are you a girl or buy . be clear.

and he is noting yours . just a friend so he have no obligation to be alone with you.

i think you mess up bf and just being freinds together while there is noting between you and him..

if you have feelings for him tell him and see what he say. or stop acting around like he owns you. and i think he is not into you and he dont like you as a gf.

but just like a regular freind.

take it or leave it. get the note!

Like I said; we used to hang out alone regularly. He spends time with other friends alone but not with me any more. If we are friends then we should be able to spend time alone together.

I don't care about being bf/gf I just want to be friends