My best friend is the guy i love, he doesn't know that, and we're fighting, HELP!!!

LoOkInG 4 HiM

LoOkInG 4 HiM

The dilemma of my life is now in affect, the boy I love, my best friend. So I am here, man do I ever need help here's the story.....

My best friend Brent is the guy I'm head over heals in love with. there's so many problems with this picture tho. Brent is someone i have put all my trust into, and i love him as a friend, even more i love him as a possible boyfriend. but i know deep down he does not feel the same. Him and I talked every night for 3 hours on the phone about just anything and everything, he'd tell me about girls he's met or ppl he finds attractive and i'd try to play the same game but it's just soo hard cause deep down he's the only one i look at.

We recently got into a fight and i feel empty now. He had met this girl, some one not nearly good enough for him, ( if you've seen The Simple Life with paris hilton and nicole richie, he looks exactly like chops) this girl had messed up teeth and caked on the make up, all of Brent's friend thought he was insane and should be with me. But me being the extremely jealous type i confronted this girl, not only cuz i was jealous but bcause she had told him he was not aloud to talk to me, he didnt listen to her exactly but we had become more distant from each other. So I said some things about her and some things about him in rage for loosing the rock in my life that i relied on to hold me up. This did not impress him, even though i knew it wouldn't, but i had hoped maybe it would open his eyes, man was i ever wrong. He's cursed at me and said some really hurtful things such as "i did you a favor by being ur friend", he has a huge ego and this didn't help my situation. his ego had never fully shown until now, he got some of his other friends that didnt really care about girls ... all ego filled players lets say, and they teamed up on me to put me down. I know i shouldn't be in love with him if this is what he does, but with me b4 he cared about everything and did anything for me. he's layed off a bit with the negative response to me and said in due time he will forgive me but i still miss him and need to tell him how i feel and i dont know the words to say. and i fear we will never be as close again.

Brent is everything i want and need, with my low self esteem and confidence he put s that in my life, there isn't a care in the world to me except for him ... he's all i care about and i cant deal with the fight we're having. So i ask any one here to please help me out! give me any advice you think is good and ill use it, I've become desperate. I NEED HIM BACK :(

One love, one heart, to bad it's broken :(

reasontosigh
He's cursed at me and said some really hurtful things such as "i did you a favor by being ur friend", .......

Ouch!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but you may want to rethink this entire so-called friendship.

Someone who is truly your friend would never say something like that to you, even in the heat of anger.

You did mention your low self esteem, and I think that is what's the most basic problem here. If it weren't for that, this guy would have long since been washed down the sewer after your having kicked him to the curb.

Good luck.

There are three people in my life right now who know exactly what is up with me; my sister, my best friend Ralph and another friend Gwen. They all told me to forget about my friend of one year Mirriam. I knew they were right, but just like you, I relied on her for the things and qualities that , myself, didn't posess.

I told her how I felt about her and she freaked out; stopped talking to me. six weeks later she called to set up a meeting and told me she didnt love me. I cant balme her for not feeling for me...thats her feeling. I cant force or ask her to love or want me the way I do her. I have to live with that! I suggest you do the same.

The low self esteem you say you have... Personally, i dont think so. From the tone in your posted message, I figure you are a very focussed and self reliant person, who craves to be loved as much as she loves. The man who will discover you and these wonderfully rare attributes will be one hell of a lucky buger!!! I wish it were me.

Finally, remember that pressure makes diamonds; much as we would want to live a life with out stress, we can not. Lets adapt to it and move forward. You will be glad when its all over. As for now, take it one day at a time.

Feeling your pain,

Murphy Pee

then give him a lot of head, most guys are mindless animals and whoever gives them the most head wins

I hope this was a joke!!! It doesn't sound like she has even gotten past basic friendship activities with him, why should she act like a sl*t and go down on him?? He would lose all respect (if he still has any) for her!!!

You should have spoken up BEFORE he got involved with someone else but since you didn't you should be respectful of his relationship and wait until it ends (if she's as bad as you make her out to be) then it should happen soon.

If you choose to tell him before hand then do it but be prepared for rejection (unless he has feelings for you to, stronger than he has for this other girl). If he does want to be with you then I hope for both of your sakes that he is honest with BOTH of you!

Kellydontwannasleep! LMAO!

You were joking here, right?

:eek:

if you still want to be with him which i don’t recommend then give him a lot of head, most guys are mindless animals and whoever gives them the most head wins.
  • Author
LoOkInG 4 HiM

my initial post in friends and lovers is more up to date with the facts about mine and Brents relationship, i thank you all for your help. it was greatly appreciated

One love, one heart; thats being mended

Originally posted by kellydontwanttasleep

if you still want to be with him which i don’t recommend then give him a lot of head, most guys are mindless animals and whoever gives them the most head wins

What kind of thought is this? Please tell me you were kidding when you wrote this. I am not even offended as a guy because of what you said; it is simply such a preposterous idea that it's got to be a joke.

Yogurtu

• Author
LoOkInG 4 HiM

its true i must admit...... everyguy i know uses the lower level head to make just about every decision lol

• 3 weeks later...
milkchocolate57

I have the same problem. Hisnameis chris He had acrush on me in da 4th grade. and i dissed him. So we becames friends. Now i yelled athim cuz he nevered tlked to me :( and now i really miss him asu can see im in love wit him :love: