Why wouldn't this stop?

ConfusedOne4

ConfusedOne4

Repost from an old post:

So, a few new things happened since. Any input?

(1) He deleted me from a fb group for a professional group and changed it to admin approval to add people. So, now none of my friends can add me back. And I'm a paid member.

(2) He was caught staring at me again. This time on camera. We were all walking down a street canvassing for a politician and one of the people took took a picture. We were all looking straight ahead except him. He was looking diagonally from his side towards my side.

----

Also, someone from the group mentioned how he goes to the same school as me. I was just like I know and said bye to everyone and walked away. I have no clue what his facial reaction was, but I know I'm not supposed to care, so I'm trying not to.

So, yeah. Any input on this? Or should I just ignore him and let me act the way he wants.

----------

UPDATE:

So, we've been back at school for about 2 weeks now. I've caught him staring at me about 3 or 4 times already. He still refuses to talk to me.

I demanded my dues back for the professional organization, if he wasn't going to let me take part in it. He didn't give it back to me and there is no one I can talk to on the E-Board that would give it back to me or grant me access to the page.

I still care about him like crazy, even though I know I shouldn't. I know at this point, everything that is happening to me is my fault, since I should just ignore him and move on and saying I'm stuck is no excuse.

Any input anyone?

you're not enjoying life over a guy who stares at you? he might be unaware that he staring, but I would see a bit of a compliment, maybe he stares at others too, a staring man is a man who likes where he is looking, out the window, wherever, my two cents

Edited by darkmoon
  • Author
ConfusedOne4

Hi Darkmoon,

I think you've commented on previous posts about this guy. I think he does know what he is doing because he is intentionally doing some things.

Like one of the times he stared he carried his laptop with him in the library (we have a closed library, where we have to show our ID to get in and there's only one entrance, the rest are fire exits; aka it's pretty secure, you can leave your things for 5 minutes and it will still be there). So, he carried his laptop and kept it on the side I was on and did his creepy side stare.

A recent one was yesterday, I was wearing a nice dress, and he did a creepy side stare, when he passed in front of me, when I was talking to a fellow classmate.

-----

Past Info:

The first time he was staring, it freaked my friend out. We were at an event for that professional group. We intentionally kept out distance from him and he made it a point to keep within maybe 5 or so feet of us and he kept staring. And when he had to give a handout out to people, he refused to give it to me. His friend had to take it and give it to me.

Also, we used to be best friends. We were almost inseparable. He got mad at me for calling him out for ****blocking me (I put the stars in...lol). The last time we spoke without fighting was back in December 2012.

--------------------

I miss him so much that it hurts. That is how close we were. I know if he does like me (which I doubt) he just needs time to figure it out because of our cultural and religious differences. But, I have no clue how much more I can take.

I'm trying to talk to other people and move on slowly, but so far everything has failed.

Edited by ConfusedOne4

you must create an alternative to this cycle, I think he's odd now you wrote me that about him (antagonistic on purpose) so I hope you join some fresh activity, anything that grabs you, animal rights, dancing class, mechanics, anything you like to try, an alternative to this cycle, it must stop

• Author
ConfusedOne4

I'm doing my best to keep distracted/busy. On top of 5 classes, I'm working, and I took a TA position for a class I took last year.

And the sad/funny thing, I liked him for his weirdness. He seems pretty inexperienced when it comes to dating, etc. and I found that a little cute. (based on how we were when we were friends)

But, the odd way he is acting now is extremely frustrating. He seems like he is hiding something (maybe his feelings for me) OR he hates me for taking away his attention, like he was entitled to it and I didn't get permission to talk to other guys (which I think is the case...and deserving of your antagonist comment).

I guess, I still want to know what I did wrong. I should take his silent treatment and jerky actions as ways of getting closure, but it isn't working. Now, I'm just completely lost and confused over it all.

---

Another side story:

He was also mad I joked with his best guy friend (who I thought I was cool with) about if he knew any cute Desi guys (since I'm 'brown"). He got mad that the friend isn't my friend and it's his friend and I shouldn't be talking to him. And he called me desperate for asking the friend that question.

^^^^

That is part of why I'm still lost and confused over us. Why be mad if I'm trying to find a guy, if you don't like me?

Edited by ConfusedOne4