Special friendship with a co-worker

Hello, everybody. I know this girl from work who has been nice to me, she has told me that she likes me--but at the same time she later tells me to buy something for her like a magazine or some food. She has tod me that we would go out together, but it's always--we would, and never comes to reality(I don't drive) The problem is, she's contantly being hit on at work by other guys, some do it for friendship, others because they like her.

Anyways, she has gotten mad at me, because one of my co-workers(mu oldest brother)said something about her, not being all that cute and stuff, and I told her what my brother thought about her, and how it differed from my personal opinion. I did that, because she talked with a guy for an hour or more. the same guy came back later, while I was talking to the girl, he interrupted, telling her that he'll be keeping in touch with her and stuff, and when he finished talking to her, he demanded her to give her a hug. He's more or less like a cop, by the way. The when I asked her about what's up with him, she said that she's just playing along. At the same time, maybe she's doing the same thing to me, just pretending that she likes me.

Anyways, she got mad at me because I told her that she was being hit on a lot--and some misunderstandings about how we were talking about her with my brother and another co-worker. she told me she dislikes being judged,and doesn't like people who would judge on her.

Anyways, I know I'll do wrong to bring up the same subject again and again, because that will show more of my insecuriness. another thing she'd done is, whenever I looked at another girl, she would ask me-why are you looking at her for?-like trying to act as she's jelous. What's up with this girl? does she really like me?

I wouldn't want to lose this special friendship(she has called me more than a friend, my futur boyfriend). What you guys think?

• Author

Yeah, you're right!! What should be my nsxt steps? Keep at it, or don't take the relation as seriously? One thing I know, she's not one of those easy-to-get kind of girls--I've been flirting with her since January!!! She even asked me if I was going to give her something for Valentine's day--and I answered her if it would be more valuable to her than ny other person giving her a valentine's day souvenir.

• Author

yeah, you might be right. one thing i noticed about her, she appears a little easy to get--but to the contrary, she's not. I've been flirting with her since february!!! Should I keep at it, or should I not take our friendship relationship so seriously?

slowly stop talking to her and meeting her. Let the friendship fade. 1 of 2 things will happen:

1) she won't care and you get rid of something thats just playing you

2) she will realise that she's been a b*tch and it's not right playing you along and might want to hook up.

If your always following a girl she will get fed up of you even if she likes you. Give her some space now and again. Never be too full on, play it cool and relax, she will come to you. NOT going off her totaly because she might lose complete intrest. Starting speaking to ger female firends more too.