Friends talking about me

I have three girly mates. Let's call them A, B, C. I met them abroad a few years ago and soon we part ways. For me, this is not a sad goodbye. They do nothing but bitch about each other and use each other. I find myself very anxious these days. they are not good friends.

My LDR fiance visited recently and we've been spending a lot of time together.

I bumped into B last week who says that C has been complaining that I didn't set up a night on the town so A, B, C could meet my fiance. Yet in messages to me, C never made such comments. I don't know if B made such comments but I'm let know they are discussing it.

Truth is, my fiance has no interest to meet them. He's busy here on this visit and we have a lot of plans together.

I tried to meet A,B and C yday and they say 'Not tonight, maybe tomorrow.'

My fiances visit must end soon and I need to plan a schedule tightly.

Even though I dont care for these friends, I feel like I should make a final effort. At the same time I feel like they're manipulating me. I feel very anxious over this.

Am I in the wrong? What should I do?

no, you will make other friends, these do not sound that nice, you do not even like them very much, bitchy and users, you said, okay

HokeyReligions

From what you describe I wouldn't call them friends. You probably won't see them again so I wouldn't stress over it. Tell them sorry it didn't work out this time, maybe next time. And leave it at that.

• Like 3