Online guy says he loves me don't know to do.

My online friend from Canada told me he is in love with me and have for a while now and really wants to meet me in person. I have no idea what to say or do. I really do like him and would LOVE to meet this man in person but I now we both in a bad place. I'm obese, have anxiety issues, and unemployed with nothing going on with me. [he's depressed having issues with his own weight and going to therapy.

I don't want to lose this guy at all....but seriously though I am in no place to be going anywhere..well not until I get my crap together. it's already been a year we've been talking and I feel so guilty knowing that I can't see him in person.

tho he has his own stuff to work with and can't just drop it to just come see me either.

I'm just so confused.

I mean I know I need to focus on myself, lose the weight finally get a job and go back to school maybe date around I dont know but worried alot about him.

This never happened to me before. NO guy has even shown attention to me ever. I'm clueless when it comes to guys and stuff. Am I being stupid about this or something.

or being naive? I have no idea what to do about him. I'm 21 he's 26.

If I put this in the wrong place I am soooooo sorry.

Edited by jmac1000
PlumPrincess

If you're unhappy with yourself, whoever you love is a crutch and not an equal partner. Besides, I'm always wary of people who proclaim their love to you when they have not even met you yet. Having some feelings and a little crush is fine, but anything beyond that smacks of problem.