So c0nfused!

Trinket123

Well there's no short way if putting this... But basically I've been with my boyfriend for the past 2 years, we have our good times and we have our bad times. Yes his family are wonderful and my family get on very well with them.

He lives about 6 hours away and we see each every 2 weeks... We do love each other. I love him but I've had this best friend that ive known for a while.. He lives like 9 hours away.... He's just split up with his girlfriend of 3 years and I've been trying to comfort him I really didn't reliese how much I'm falling for him in these past few days and I feel horrible.... All I can do is think of him and try an make any excuse to talk to him. I feel awful cos my boyfriend is such a lovely person and don't know if this is a phase cos we have a wonderful relationship... I'm so scared of hurting my boyfriend cos he loves me so much I don't have the guts to break up with him.. Id have seriously think about it and i know i wont be able to make my mind up. i know im gonna get comments on people saying 'break up with your boyfriend' bla bla... but i think i need to ride it out and see how it goes,,, im just confused so confused and wondered if anyones been in the dame boat....I know he loves me more than anything and if I do break it off I will really regret it so badly. :(