Asked a girl I used to be FWB to hang out

To cut the whole thing short, last year I was FWB with a girl. I completely fell in love with her but she has someone and she eventually ended things with me. She told me never to contact her again and I didn't, until a few months ago. On skype. I sent her a message and we started talking. As buddies, talking about how things are going and stuff of that sort. I have told her that I think highly of her and she is an amazing person also that it makes me happy hearing back from her. She didn't really answer to those things but we have continued talking. I still love her a lot but it is deeper. I want to be friends and hang out with her.

So I asked her if she would like to hang out. Firstly, she would have to log into skype to receive the message.

I don't know how to control my anxiety on this. I basically ruined whatever chances I had on being her online friend if she rejects my invitation. What if she thinks that I will be pulling moves on her if she accepts and rejects speaking to me completely. I don't think I could handle that rejection from her yet again. What can I do? Is it better to go out at least trying to be her friend and if she rejects my invitation and disowns me completely, could I say that at least I tried? and leave her alone completely afterwards.

Help guys.:(