i really need , complicated situation

Black star

Hi all ,,

I'm facing a very complicated situation at my school with one of my colleagues , we don't know each other , but we were in the same group in one of our classes ..

once our Dr divided us into sub groups .. 3 per group and he was in my group , we started talking and giving our opinion about malnutrition or something like that ,, and yes i was very open and talk freely and at the end he told me " you were great" .. i didn't care ...

but as the days passes , every where i go i find him , am sure it's a coincidence cause i am the one who comes and find him in that place ... it's freaking me out :( ... it happened a lot and he noticed that too

this is making me insecure and every time i notice his existence i become nervous ,, i don't know what is this !!! or why does this happening to me !!!

and i wish to know how he explained this cause in every situation he smiles \LOL\ does he think that i am crushing on him ??!! or what ?:confused:

i started ignoring him and pretend like i dont even know him ! i know it's cruel but that what i did for over a year :eek:

nothing changed ,, it still happening as it was ,, i became using crazy ways to go to the class or the cafeteria , but it didn't matter i still find him in my way :\

once i entered the library sat down and found him looking at me with a smile ... isn't it easy just to kill myself :p

now he is kind of getting it .. that am not chasing you or having any kind of feeling for you cause i really don't know you and don't want to .

MY PROBLEM still on , and this coincidence never stops .. what should i do ?

help me to get all of this out of my mind :'( it's affecting me , i can't stop thinking of this lately and am wasting my time and can't focus on my study <\3

forgive me for my English it's not my main language

ForeverHopeful1

I think Im completely missing your point.

You dont like this guy, but you think he likes you and now that you were in a group of 3 with him, you keep running into him everywhere? So what? You dont like him. Simple.

What IS the problem? Why is this affecting you so much if you dont have feelings for him?

If you dont care and dont want to be with him and have no interest, IGNORE him.

Maybe he is just a nice guy. Why cant you be friends with someone who is nice to you and complimentary to you? He isnt mean or rude to you or anything, right? Again, Im not seeing what your big problem is here. Do you have feelings for him? Or not? Im so confused as to why this is "a very complicated situation." What is the complication and why is it SUCH a big problem?

I guess the problem is that you keep seeing him around school?

I'm not sure why it's freaking you out, or why his presence is so distressing to you, though. Can you not just disregard him the same way you do with any other random stranger in public?

If this is causing you to not be able to focus on your studies, then maybe you could talk to a therapist about it? Your school might provide counseling services.

• Author

ForeverHopeful1 ..

yes i don't have feelings for him, how can you have feelings for someone you don't know ! he is a stranger to me .. and i mentioned being in the same group with him cause it was the first and the only time we spoke with each other ..

yes he is a nice guy am sure and i don't mind if we became friends ...

i'm a kind person who have lots of friends every where but i don't want to be misunderstood ,, i am trying to ignore him but the thing is that i don't want to hurt his feelings ,, when he sees me coming ,he smiles ...

to make you get my point plz answer this question !

,, is it ordinary for you to see someone in every place you go to and when he notice you are there he looks at you and smile? does he likes me i don't know but i don't want him to like me for seeing me every where ...

i can ignore him and treat him like anyone else but i want him to do that to .. one friend once noticed he was looking at me and smiling and she isn't the best friend one can have .. he put me in an embarrassing situation and i didn't know what to do !

and if you think that he does have feelings for me ...

i don't .. i usually post in our face book group ,, academic posts about what the dr said , our files we should study given from the dr or announcements about our exams and things like that .. he never liked any of my posts , he just tag his friends ..

i decided simply to ignore the situation not that person and that is what am doing right now but it still in my mind

CC12 ,,

yes it's that .. i used to freak out because i don't know what i'm facing or going throw but not any more now i pretend like i didn't notice that he was there and act normal ... i kind of being strong when this happen but when i go back home i keep thinking of it ..

actually guys , i'm having this problem since last year but i never told any one about it cause i'm sure that i am capable to solve it by my own .. but now i gave up i don't want a solution i just want it to stop ... and i need to talk to someone so i can organize my thoughts and clear this mess.. but am not going to see any therapist .. i still believe in my ability to get over this :)

Edited by Black star
better