do i stay or do i go?

I'm supposed to leave on a 5 day vacation with my "best friend" on Sunday but t

I agreed to this before she had sex with a man I was interested in. Yeah yeah yeah sounds like a normal thing. Except he's my friend too and our Co worker. We had all been drinking and decided to sober up watching TV in his bed. The dude and I had been talking fir awhile ( which my friend was aware of) he started trying to put the moves on me and I said stop she's right there which he did. He leaned over her to get a remote and next thing I know their making out and off come her clothes. I get out if the bed and she's asked me why I was leaving. I said I'm nit watching you ****. She said why watch when u can join. Needless to say I stormed out in disgust. We've all worked together since and I told both how I felt about the situation. My friend lied to my face and told me she told him to stop multiple times. He claims she stuck her hand down his pants. Anyway I'm disgusted and feel disrespected by both. So the question is after all this do I ride 13 hrs in a car with this girl and spend 4 days helping her get started in her new home like we had planned ?