Found out she Lied... and she is kinda crazy

So to start I am in a relationship I have 2 children so I always choose my friends wisely most that I'm still friends with because we have history and they know me and I know them. Well I recently moved to a new town with my family so I wanted to meet new people and new friends. I actually ended up reconnecting with a girl I knew before I knew my boyfriend and had kids. When my boyfriend found out I was hanging with her he told me I shouldn't that she was untrustworthy and drama because she had dated one of his friends and while she was trying to sleep with him.

I just kinda ignored that detail I felt like it was the past and how could I blame her or judge her off a situation i know nothing about. My mistake.

She asked me to come out with her and her friends so I could meet new people that she hung out with. Before I even get into that my boyfriend and I were arguing and about to break up so she had told me about a guy named Adrian that I should talk to showed me a picture I laughed it off because even if my boyfriend and I broke up I don't think I would be trying to move on that fast. The next time I saw her she said she was into him, which I was like then why would you try hooking me up with a guy your into and talk to. thought that was strange.

Anyways back to going out this adrian guy actually ended up talking to me and he didn't ever hit on me we were talking about random topics and it was me and one of her friends well as the night came to an end I decided I was ready to go and I lived a few blocks from the bar we were at so I decided it was best to just walk home. specially since when driving there her and her friends were smoking weed in the car I dont like being around smoking let alone drugs and I saw a bunch of cops across the street the fact they had been drinking and smoking I just decided I didnt want that risk. When I was outside Adrian was offering to walk me home and I had said It was ok I even told him about my family my boyfriend but he was still saying it wasn't safe and kinda followed me we didn't walk far at all I had told him my friend likes you and I said her name he said he didn't know anything about her I thought that was strange but just let it go thats when the bartender an older lady walked up to us she lives across the street so she offered to walk me and we told him not to worry about it. The next day my friend calls me saying Adrian told her he walked me home. I said No he didn't and older lady did. she texted my phone calling me a liar basically saying I took this random guy to my house and that she thought I was better then that. I showed my boyfriend and he just laughed saying she is just jealous and saying I cant be friends with her now.

She really didnt give me chance to even talk to her about it she just assumed the situation and gave me a bad name. So I really kinda feel she isn't worth being friends with that thats kinda crazy. Another thing I feel she lied I dont think this guy ever told her anything or has anything to do with it. I have known her to lie about things and be shady before the fact she would offer this guy up and then be mad that he just talks to me kinda seems fishy... I think from now on Im going to be wise with who I trust in my life a lot more careful choosing friends.