Is she into me or just a friend?

socaldude2013

socaldude2013

I met this girl some three months ago and we instantly connected. We have considered each other friends and close to each other and we talk everyday, for atleast 4-6 hours on the phone non stop without ever getting bored of each other. She texts me everyday, we see each other on video calls and make sure we speak atleast twice a day. I know I like her more than just a friend and she also loves my company, says she misses me and is always excited to meet me, but how can I tell if she likes me more than a friend. She knows she is special for me (I said it many times) and I know she likes me a lot as a friend but I don't know if she will ever see me as anything more.

Should I tell her or wait it out hoping that she would start seeing me more than just a friend?

Fromoutofnowhere

TELL HER!!!!! Do it right now. I would grab you and shake you right now if I could. If she's so awesome, then there's a good chance that there's another guy feeling the same way. Life is too short to wonder. Post what happened after you do it.

• Like 1