Conveying Hurt in Email

guitarbirdb

I'm trying to write an email to a friend who cancelled plans at the last minute and didn't respond. What should I use as the subject? How should I convey my hurt?

desperate for attention much? Just wait for your friend to email you, or say lets reschudle... end of it. If you do anything more you will come off as needy and clingy.

• Author
guitarbirdb
desperate for attention much? Just wait for your friend to email you, or say lets reschudle... end of it. If you do anything more you will come off as needy and clingy.

I can't reschedule because I visited them out of state, and I see them once a year.

whichwayisup

Is this a romantic interest? Or someone who is just a friend?

Why did they cancel?

So you see them once a year and they cancelled. Why only once a year? You say out of State, but how far?

Just say that it's too bad things didn't work out and you were looking forward to the visit. If you say too much and display your hurt and angry, this could turn into something serious and cause unnecessary drama.

whichwayisup

Is this the person you posted about before? I went and read some of your older posts.

This guy isn't into you. 20 years age difference and he's gone silent on you most of the time. His non actions (if this is the person you're posting about now) is showing you he isn't interested and canceling on you is another way of him letting you know.

I wouldn't bother emailing him at all. Grieve the loss and let go. Focus on your friends and family, keep busy and soon this guy will be out of your heart.

DO NOT put love and energy into someone who doesn't give you the time of day!!

• Author
guitarbirdb
Is this a romantic interest? Or someone who is just a friend?

Why did they cancel?

So you see them once a year and they cancelled. Why only once a year? You say out of State, but how far?

Just say that it's too bad things didn't work out and you were looking forward to the visit. If you say too much and display your hurt and angry, this could turn into something serious and cause unnecessary drama.

What's wrong with telling your friends how you feel?

• Author
guitarbirdb
Is this the person you posted about before? I went and read some of your older posts.

This guy isn't into you. 20 years age difference and he's gone silent on you most of the time. His non actions (if this is the person you're posting about now) is showing you he isn't interested and canceling on you is another way of him letting you know.

I wouldn't bother emailing him at all. Grieve the loss and let go. Focus on your friends and family, keep busy and soon this guy will be out of your heart.

DO NOT put love and energy into someone who doesn't give you the time of day!!

No, this is someone else. And I agree.