Friend Drama

two years ago my friend, lets call her Sally, got together with two other friends (Andrea and Megan-random names) and they created a fake account on youtube and sent hate messages to me. They told me to kill myself and stuff like that. I started crying and freaking out about who it was and called Andrea. She said she didnt know who it was. btw Sally is 15, Andrea is 14, and Megan is 13. I guess Sally manipulated them into doing that to me i dont really know why they did it. Ive known Sally since 3rd grade and now we are 15. i cant understand why someone would do this to another person.

My sister stood up for me and sent a message back cussing her out and Sally tried to get me in trouble so she told her mom and copied the messages. Thats how i found out that Sally was the one writing the messages because her mom called and got mad at me, obviously not realizing what her kid had done. my mom and me and her mom and her eventually sat down for a meeting and her mom said IN FRONT OF ME "you dont have to stay friends with her" to Sally. I was pissed cuz that was rude to say in front of me.

That kinda destroyed my self-confidence, and the child abuse from dad didnt help either, so i became quiet where i didnt talk to anyone. I sat with Sally at lunch with her friends because i had no one else. I had severe social anxieties and my mom had to pick me up for lunch and i would eat in her car and go back to class. So anyway, i guess i have depression cuz its in my genes so i take pills now and im really outgoing. I eventually started sitting with people at lunch -----Sally and her friends again. Her friend (Holly) seems to like me and shes in one of my classes so thats why i did it i guess. Im just afraid that if i continue to sit with her that i will start having issues again and i really dont need stress like that in my life. So what should i do? Should i keep sitting with them or find somewhere else to sit?

and one more thing, i texted Andrea and my phone has a way to tell whether or not the text has been read. She read the text the minute i sent it but never responded. Do you think our friendship is over? should i just stop trying with all of them and move on? its harder than it seems cuz trust me ive tried. Please someone give me advice i just hate girl drama!

Toddbt12y1

Those who talk about you behind your back and send threatening message, evil messages telling you to kill yourself...are not friends.

Friends do not tell their friends this. They do not create fake profiles and immaturely tell a friend to die. These idiots are not your friend. It is up to you where you sit. As I don't want you feeling. Ostracized.

This Sally girl's mom is a reject. Yes, defend your kids...but not when they do **** like this. That's one of the vary reasons the world is so screwy. No consequences.

You've been through so much and truly deserve better friends...as these aren't real friends.

So, please cutie find better friends. I hope a wiser poster than I helps you. :) hugs* the world is full of nasty people of all ages. It is sad...people do these things to hurt other people because in short...they can. Do not be a victim of bullies.

I believe all bullies deserve their asses royally beat. These girls did that. No...don't fight them ofc. You're a better person dear. This world...sigh*

Well we here at LS are here to always help you! :)

• Like 2
  • Author

Do you think I should just sit with someone else on Monday and see how it goes and if Sally and Holly ask I can say I wanted to try something new?

JessieJ08

Im sorry that you went thru this.

You are so young and have so many more people your going to meet in life its hard right now but trust me it will get better you will have true friends as you get older.

These girls my best advice is to forgive and forget this will make you a better person in the long run. Always be careful who you choose as friends. get to know people in your life before you give them a special title such as friend, boyfriend anything.

You don't deserve what they put you thru and if the other 2 girls are followers and someone can talk them into hurting someone they care about how weak are they.

"Throughout life people will make you mad

Disrespect you and treat you bad

Let God deal with the things they do

Cause hate in your heart will consume you too".

As spoken by Will Smith like I said Forgive and Forget now you know these girls are to not be trusted they are not your friends but do not be like them be better show them it doesn't bother you as much as they wanted it to. :-)

Good Luck

• Like 1
  • Author

i really dont know why i keep sitting with Sally and Holly. I guess im just hoping that Sally and i can be friends again cuz when we were friends it was great mostly. Today Sally threw her trash from lunch (it was sealed in a bag) in my bookbag when i got up to throw something away. i didnt find it until i came home but i knew she did it cuz i know what she was eating. Holly had to have seen her do that so i guess Holly will just go along with whatever Sally does no matter what. This was a wakeup call to me that i should just deal with the fact that we will never be friends again and that i should hang with people that dont do that kind of stuff. even though Holly has always been nice to me, i should probably not sit with them anymore because i dont think its good for me to even try to be friends with Sally's best friends cuz it will still tie me to her.

I never really react when Sally does stuff like that to me because im afraid to challenge her. i think tomorrow i should do something about it cuz otherwise it will never stop. she needs to know that she cant just push me around. i was thinking that tomorrow i could go to school and throw the bag of her trash at her and say "oops you dropped this yesterday" and go sit with someone else. tell me if you think i should do that or something better i should say/do about it. im definetly not sitting with them anymore after that though.

By the way, this weekend after i never got a text back from Andrea, i deleted her number from my phone and Sally's because i dont want anymore false hope that they will text me and i wanna cut them out of my life for good. im moving this summer, but ill still stay in the same state/area but i think i should try and find an area not in my current school district so i wont ever have to see or worry about them again. Thanks LS posters who helped me get through this.

Toddbt12y1

No. Do not throw the trash back at her. Do not start fights.

First sit away from them. You aren't an mma fighter. Just try a more passive approach. I know such an approach sucks, but it's a better option than being hurt.

You are being bullied. You just need to sot elsewhere. Don't get me wrong..bullies need their butts beat, and mistreated too...but you must try another way dear.

I am sorry you are going through this. Kids...people can be so cruel. You don't need them cutie, go first try to avoid them. You are an amazing young lady. Don't deserve this.