how can i end this drama between wives!

I sometimes horribly hate been a military wife just because no matter how much you try to avoid drama it falls in your lap and it sucks! I am a loner just because the other spouses are fullllll of drama so i just hang out with my husband and his guy friends and stay drama guilt free but eventually i end up meeting someone new which i am open to that until its another woman!

Heres the thing: I am older than just about every military spouse in this military base and am over the nonsense as i have better things to worry about. And two i am tooooo dam nice its hard for me to be mean.

Get to the point:

So i met 2 new wives and we hit it off fine i though wow okay i was wrong these ladies are very nice and sweet to hang around with and not too bad. We all met the same day, ever since after that them two (the two wives i met) started hanging out more often on their own with each other and i still stuck around with just my hubby which is cool and then one of them would invite me and the hubby over to their house for dinner and no biggie we would go the other wife was there as well so i thought ok cool whatever and we all had a nice time.

here is where it gets interesting. The wive that invites me and the hubby over starts bad mouthing the other one and then **** just starts and am left with wtf.

Get to the point: I get along with both of them, one is badmouthing the other for noooooooo reason, and the other wife really has nothing against this girl. that is talking bad about her. So i am stuck in the middle because i hang out with both i swear i feel like i am in kindergarten all over again.

So now the wife that always used to have everybody over to her house only invites me and others but not that wife, and the other wife's response was like its okay am not insulted or anything its not big deal.

all for absolutely no reason, we started going to the gym and just because (the wife that has us over all the time) does not like the work outs this other wife picks out for us! HOW STUPID!

Am too old for this **** i feel like their mother trying to get them to get along, now the other one that always has us over is talking bad about this wife to everyone and now everyone hates her too!! And she has done absolutely nothing to deserve it!!

all this happened in a matter of a week can you believe it, i sure as hell didnt believe when others would tell me how bad military wives are with their drama.

anyway how can i nicely tell the other girl to relax and play nice. My husband tells me to just let it be and if they happen to never invite us over to their house again then let it be who cares that we have lived our lives to this point without those people we will sure as hell be fine without them. But we all live on base and we will eventually bump into each other and i hate the awkward feeling! I just want us to all play nice after all we are all in the same boat!!

any advice? Thanks! I just hate bullying in anyway and isolating someone like that out of the blue for no reason because you dont like how she exercises is not an excuse. You can choose to not exercise the way she does as well. I just really hate when people act this way it is childish and just immature! This person seems problematic and im scared to even stick around out of courtesy!

Edited by Jess12