I dont know what to tell him. he is my best friend

ahmedelsaka

ahmedelsaka

Hey guys.

This is REALLY important even though it may seem lame.

My best friend. me and him have known each other for a while. anyway after a while, his brother (older than us by a year so it isnt really different) He is really a great guy. These two guys are like the best 2 friends that i have ever had in my entire life. They have just one problem. They are cheap. that isnt really a problem. the problem is that the older friend, he is just sometimes as stupid as SHYTE in being cheap. I mean it, sometimes when we hang out and i have some extra money and he was like DUDE SHOW ME SHOW ME! and he takes my wallet and is staring at it. He was joking but what the **** not in public. it gets REALLY not nice. A couple of examples that still disturb me when i remember them.

1. I was with them, and 2 girls and 2 guys invited me to go out to dinner with them and as they are my best friends i wasnt gonna ditch them so i asked them to come. the younger one said that he had dinner. the older guy was like screaming : Yeah my dad is as rich as bill gates ! i had dinner i aint paying anything bro. you rich kids go on ill be at the arcade. (who the actual hell jokes like that?

2. the first impression with my brother. After saying his name. the first thing he says is "can i see your wallet?"

I want to talk to him about it but i dont know what to say or do as he is close to me and i dont want to make him feel bad. and talking to his brother might seem inappropriate. I need a solution but i dont know what to say.

Dragonfruit

I think you are not getting replies because your post is hard to understand. I don't understand what you are saying. Is the problem that the friend mooches and expects everyone else to pay his way?

Yeah, it was kind of hard to understand.

i dont know what to say.

Okay. I'll go through your post and give examples of what you could say next time he does it.

sometimes when we hang out and i have some extra money and he was like DUDE SHOW ME SHOW ME! and he takes my wallet and is staring at it.

"Don't touch my wallet. My money is none of your business."

the older guy was like screaming : Yeah my dad is as rich as bill gates ! i had dinner i aint paying anything bro. you rich kids go on ill be at the arcade.

"No need to yell, guy. See you later, then. *Click.*" (And then probably stop inviting him to things altogether if he's going to be a dick about it.)

the first thing he says is "can i see your wallet?"

"No, you can't see his wallet. Quit asking people that, dude, it's weird."

And when he says, "Gawd! I was just joking, bro!" Tell him it's not very funny and people don't like it.

A lot of this would be solved if you just had a backbone with him and didn't let him cross boundaries. He'll probably catch on really fast when you stop playing along with this weird ****.

• Like 1
  • Author
ahmedelsaka
Yeah, it was kind of hard to understand.

Okay. I'll go through your post and give examples of what you could say next time he does it.

"Don't touch my wallet. My money is none of your business."

"No need to yell, guy. See you later, then. *Click.*" (And then probably stop inviting him to things altogether if he's going to be a dick about it.)

"No, you can't see his wallet. Quit asking people that, dude, it's weird."

And when he says, "Gawd! I was just joking, bro!" Tell him it's not very funny and people don't like it.

A lot of this would be solved if you just had a backbone with him and didn't let him cross boundaries. He'll probably catch on really fast when you stop playing along with this weird ****.

thanks man ! :D i really will try that out next time. he is really a weird guy but still a good person