Hearing Enough BS

I have a best friend but to me ever since her and I got into a fight and she cut me off and now is back as of December 2012, she's back in my life and we've been friends again.

But since our friendship has reconnected I hear nothing but her problems, her family's family's problems, the family's friends problem, etc.

I'm getting tired of hearing her BS stories. I got a lot on my mind and I always hear the same thing again and again its annoying haha.

Every time I do give her advice anyway she doesn't listen to what I have to say.

I understand that completely :p I used to be like the girl you're dealing with, not no more though.

So she's complaining CONSTANTLY doesn't listen to imput and you are sick of it.. hmm.. find someone new maybe? *shrugs* Sounds like she's too self-obsorbed or preoccupied in her own life and.. complainy to really see passed anything else. So.. sense she's so absorbed in her own life she's not ready to share with another guy and like.. merge the two of your guys' lives together as one you know.. She's not ready for that... so, break it up.

I have a best friend but to me ever since her and I got into a fight and she cut me off and now is back as of December 2012, she's back in my life and we've been friends again.

But since our friendship has reconnected I hear nothing but her problems, her family's family's problems, the family's friends problem, etc.

I'm getting tired of hearing her BS stories. I got a lot on my mind and I always hear the same thing again and again its annoying haha.

Every time I do give her advice anyway she doesn't listen to what I have to say.

Tell her you don't want to hear that ****. Simple.