is it possible...

sunshine6

Do you think it's possible to be surrounded by the wrong people/living in a community that may make it more difficult to make connections?

I am not talking about being surrounded by people that are a bad influence, but rather people that, no matter how nice and friendly you are, you won't connect with because of other differences?

Yes. And if you want to make connections, develop friendships, or a romantic relationship, the other party has to be willing to make a connection with you just as you are with them. Find someone or a group of people you share a common bond with.

todreaminblue
Do you think it's possible to be surrounded by the wrong people/living in a community that may make it more difficult to make connections?

I am not talking about being surrounded by people that are a bad influence, but rather people that, no matter how nice and friendly you are, you won't connect with because of other differences?

I have this two ways at the moment,the new community i love being a part of is where i feel the most insecure but happy. the community that i have lived with all my life i am secure but unhappy in the fact i have changed......trying to get all of my friends and family to make a move,as far as dating goes, i will probably be accepting a date from the community i live in....i am not sure, or ill just live out my days on a farm among the community of llamas i intend on owning....deb