Friend is too popular.

ahmedelsaka

hey guys.

There is this friend of mine. he is cool. he treats me cool. me and him are tight i guess. But there is one thing that has been disturbing me for a long time. He is too likeable and popular.

In school he talks to everyone. EVERYONE! and like everyone i know. they all feel like meh to me. Most of them like him. I know what you are gonna say..."its the people who dont talk to you or dont like you" Its by far, everyone who talks to him, one by one. I Dont know who to talk to anymore.

My ex-gf left me for him. My best friend (girl) also liked him and we had problems from him. My other best friend (guy) stopped hanging with me or calling or anything and only hangs with him. A girl i kknew for 7 years. blames me for something he did. and says she forgives him cuz "they are close" (they know each other for 3 months)

I dont know who to talk to or what to do. This is weird. i just hate this. why is he involved with EVERYONE!?!?!? Like really not exagerating About half the school. all my friends. all of them. I feel like **** :/ Everyone likes him.