Is it wrong?

LadyBug_04

[color=violet][/color]

Is it wrong to have a guy friend when you are married? It is wrong to talk to him on the phone with him about problems that you have or have had and even when you are happy?

HokeyReligions

I have male friends. There is no problem and sometimes I'll ask for their male perspective and they will ask for my female perspective. There is no sexual tension or innuendos or anything like that. Would you have a problem if your husband had female friends?

If my husband ever indicated that he was uncomfortable with my having male friends, I would stop seeing my male friends. My husband comes first and my male friends know that. I would not be hurt if their SO's asked them to stop seeing/talking to me because they were uncomfortable with it. Friends are great and I love them, but my family comes first.

• Author

I totally understand what you are saying. But yeah he has friends that are girls but I think he doesn't talk to them because he thinks it may offend me. But sometimes it does...depends on who the girl is. You know what I mean? But yeah it is great to have friends but see if doesn't know that I talk to this particular friend especially about personal things. I don't know how to tell him that I am either?? But yeah I do understand what you are saying....So any advice on how I should tell him?

tell him straight up. hiding things only makes them worse. if you cant be honest, how good is your relationship? i know, ive hidden things and even small things can become a big deal over time.

just tell him!

sunnyjessie01

ya no kidding. guys are just like that, i mean, if they dont know certain things they might get upset if this is going on without them knowing. and does he talk his girl friends often? does he have a lot of them? if so, then it seems like it shouldnt matter, but if he doesnt then maybe he would like the same from you. like the other person said, if you cant be open about everything with each other, do you really trust each other?

Have you done anything with this other guy? like meet him, hang out with him, how often do you guys talk? anything intimate? who have you known longer? all this stuff comes into play

put the shoe on the other foot, you say you get mad at your man when he talks to girls, well what if he gave his number out and called other girls and discussed your problems with people who it shouldnt even be their business. if you get mad at him, dont be talking to other guys