roomate issues.

Darkangelism

Darkangelism

im a bit stressed cause i think my current roomate doesnt want to be my roomate next year, but due to randomness he is, at my school we pick rooms based on GPA, so my roomate went first and picked a room, i went an hour later and ended up picking the same room without any knowledge that it was his. When he found out he just seemed weirded out by it.

ThisGirlNameKD

Maybe it's nothing about you. Maybe he just wanted the experience of rooming with someone new. By the way, I'm from Brooklyn. What college do you go to?

reasontosigh

You both are of equal intelligence, and you both have similar tastes/preferences as far as rooms go. Not usually considered liabilities that I've heard of.

reasontosigh
Originally posted by ThisGirlNameKD

Maybe it's nothing about you. Maybe he just wanted the experience of rooming with someone new.

Perhaps one of you will encounter someone who might want to make a switch?

• Author
Darkangelism

yeah, he is really picky though, he hated other roomates in the past. he is sorta my best friend and maybe we spend too much time together, i dont think switching is easy, housing is very tight. I go to Pace university.

reasontosigh

You think it's tight where you are!

The incoming class at Temple is going to be so big this fall they've already had to tell the juniors and seniors there they have to live off-campus to make dorm space available for all the freshmen.

One upside: all the building of off-campus housing going on in that area is revitalizing the neighborhood.

• Author
Darkangelism

yeah that is tight at temple, we have enough buildings, just no spare rooms. We lease some properties too.